- Recapitalization and refinancing funding worth $56 million for a portfolio of Days Inn Hotels in Florida.
- Redevelopment financing worth $64 million for a New York historical landmark building.
- $300 million of construction, debt development, operation, and development equity funding on an international mining venture.
- $38 million in equity and debt funding for the construction of an international resort complex.
- Acquisition, construction, and development funding of $108 million on a mixed-use project in the United Kingdom.
- Permanent, mini-permanent, and construction funding of $18 million for a hotel in the United Kingdom.
Kilpatrick and Hart has also participated in funding a number of smaller projects, ranging from lines of credit to equity startup funding to equity financing for businesses in a variety of industries. To learn more about the company, or to see a more inclusive list of its recent deals, visit www.kilpatrickandhart.com.